The charges listed in the fee structure are not refundable, except the caution money, which will be refunded by cheque payment to the resident on vacating the room, after clearing all dues.
A: * CAUTION MONEY Rs. 5,000
D. MEAL CHARGES
GRAND TOTAL (A+B+C+) = Rs 19.800/- + US $ 100
A: * CAUTION MONEY Rs. 5,000
|S.No.||D) One Time Payment||Amount (Rs.).||S.No.||D) Monthly Payment||Amount (Rs.) P.M.|
|1||Admission Charges||200.00||1||Bus Charges||300.00|
|2||Identity Card||60 .00||2||Laundry charges||100.00|
|3||W.U.S. Health Centre||240.00||3||Wi Fi Charges||50.00|
|8||Reading Room/ Library||300.00|
|TOTAL (C)||4, 350||TOTAL ( D )||450.00|
GRAND TOTAL (A+B+C+D+E) = --/- + US $ 100 (Payable at the time of admission)
E. MEAL CHARGES
Monthly Meal Charges ( likely to be revised w.e.f 01-07-2010)
GRAND TOTAL (A+B+C+D) = Rs 12,900/- + US Rs 100
(Payable at the time of admission)
# An equivalent amount in Indian currency, applicable for foreign students only.
* Refundable at the time of leaving the House.
Residents Personal Guest
Boarding Charges: Rs.100/- per day
Boarding Charges: Rs.200/- per day
Charges for Suite Room
Rs. 600/- per day (allotment upto 03 months at a time)
Rs. 100/- pm. (Luggage Chg. w.e.f. 01-07-2010 will be Rs. 100/- p.m.. for max. of three (03) pieces)
- Fee shall be collected on all working days except Saturday & Sunday between 10.00 a.m. to 1 :00 p.m.
- Monthly mess charges are payable in advance by the 10th of every month in the office of the House Keeper.
- Quarterly charges are to be paid in installments [- in July (for July to September), in October (for October to December), in January (for January to March) & in April (for April to June)] within ten days of the beginning of respective quarter.
- Fee is payable in advance on or before the 10th of each month. A fine of Rs.50/- will be charged beyond the due date upto the last day of the month and Rs.5 per day for subsequent period of the month. Late payment fine cannot be waived.
- All residents going out of Delhi, during vacation or otherwise should make arrangement for the payment of dues.
- Room of residents, who fail to clear their third dues by last day of the month, may be double-locked without any prior notice and admission will be automatically cancelled. A resident can be re-admitted on the discretion of the Provost. She may be required to pay the annual charges again.
- Meal charges are subject to change according to actual expenditure.
- Electricity and water charges per resident are revisable, subject to change as per tariff charged by the competent authorities and actual consumption.
- For the 1st and the last quarters fee shall be charged from the residents on actual stay in the Hostel (exclusive Mess Charges).
- Residents going on leave for seven consecutive days or more will be eligible for 75% rebate in the mess bill for that period, provided leave has been sanctioned in advance and the mess rebate form has been submitted along with the leave application.